The Harford Courant, citing state police, reported Suffield Police Officer Ricard Devin shot and killed 57-year-old Thomas Gezotis of West Springfield after the latter pulled out a gun during a traffic stop in April SUFFIELD - Connecticut State Police police have reportedly identified the Suffield police officer who fatally shot a West Springfield man in April. The Harford Courant, citing state police, reported Suffield Police Officer Richard Devin shot and killed 57-year-old Thomas Gezotis after the latter pulled out a pellet gun during a traffic stop. Gezotis was taken to St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford for treatment but he died of gunshot wounds. The Courant reported that Gezotis "had been...
READ MORE: State police identify Suffield police officer who fatally shot West Springfield man during traffic stop
Top News Headlines
- Hampden DA Anthony Gulluni calls bail for murder defendant 'terrifying precedent'
- Brother-in-law of former Massachusetts governor Deval Patrick held on assault charges
- 'Higher-than-acceptable risk' of safety posed by Holyoke Soldiers' Home failure to do inspections: state audit
- Former Massachusetts governor's brother-in-law ordered held in domestic assault case
- Man charged with setting surveillance camera on ex-girlfriend's North Attleboro house
US News Feeds