Terrell Thomas, 38, of Springfield, is being held in the Ludlow Correctional Center and will be arraigned on Monday. CHICOPEE - Police arrested a Springfield man accused of kidnapping and rape and freed his alleged victim Friday afternoon. Terrell Thomas, 38, of 120 Fargo St., Springfield, was arrested around 4:55 p.m. and charged with kidnapping, aggravated rape, larceny under $250, intimidation of a witness and carrying a dangerous weapon, Michael Wilk, Chicopee Police public information officer, said. Thomas is being accused of kidnapping a woman from a West Springfield address. Police there put out an alert with a description and license plate of a van believed to be involved in the crime, Wilk said. Det. Michael Dion...
READ MORE: Chicopee Police arrest man accused of West Springfield kidnapping, rape
Top News Headlines
- Hampden DA Anthony Gulluni calls bail for murder defendant 'terrifying precedent'
- Brother-in-law of former Massachusetts governor Deval Patrick held on assault charges
- 'Higher-than-acceptable risk' of safety posed by Holyoke Soldiers' Home failure to do inspections: state audit
- Former Massachusetts governor's brother-in-law ordered held in domestic assault case
- Man charged with setting surveillance camera on ex-girlfriend's North Attleboro house
US News Feeds