Two people were displaced Saturday after a trailer caught fire in Westfield.
WESTFIELD - Two people were displaced in Westfield Saturday after their trailer caught fire.
Firefighters were called to a residence on Klondike Avenue to find the structure in flames, said Westfield Fire Deputy Mark Devine.
Devine said the fire was quickly put out but that it resulted in an estimated $6 thousand in damages to the structure.
The fire appears to have been caused by shorted electrical wiring on the underside of the trailer, Devine said.
Red Cross is assisting the two tenants with finding lodging.
Breaking News - MassLive.com
READ MORE >
2 displaced after trailer house fire in Westfield