Twice in two weeks a man claiming to be from an electric company has knocked on doors at residents' homes. BLANDFORD - Police are warning residents of a suspicious male who has been knocking on doors and saying he is representing an electric company. The man approached a resident this week on Kaolin Road and said he was from an electric company. A solicitor who claimed to be from Eversource also approached Main Street residents at about 8:15 p.m., Aug. 3, police said. In both cases the man could not produce any company credentials or identification when asked by the residents. Residents described the man as white and about 5 feet 6 inches tall. He may be driving a black Honda Accord, police said. Anyone approached by a...
READ MORE: Blandford Police warn residents of possible scam solicitor
Top News Headlines
- Hampden DA Anthony Gulluni calls bail for murder defendant 'terrifying precedent'
- Brother-in-law of former Massachusetts governor Deval Patrick held on assault charges
- 'Higher-than-acceptable risk' of safety posed by Holyoke Soldiers' Home failure to do inspections: state audit
- Former Massachusetts governor's brother-in-law ordered held in domestic assault case
- Man charged with setting surveillance camera on ex-girlfriend's North Attleboro house
US News Feeds